About Us – Jane Bindloss
Jane has 40 years of working in many aspects of the veterinary industry – nursing, pharmaceutical sales, management, professional associations, advising nationally endorsed training, practice ownership, speaking and consulting on micro-management of veterinary practices.
As the industry blossoms, veterinary personnel need training to meet new challenges and higher customer-driven standard. There is a need to build positive-culture workplaces. Jane believes that an understanding and celebration of the Human-Animal Bond is intrinsic to any successful companion animal veterinary business.
- Positive-Culture Workplaces
- Team building: Empowerment and consulting
- Time management: Efficiency and effectiveness
- President at Australian Veterinary Business Association – 2011 to 2013
- Director at Australian Veterinary Business Association – 2008 to 2015, Founding Member, Life Membership.
- Speaker and Adviser – 2001 to present. Themes include time management, work flow, networking, training, team empowerment, team consulting, customer service and the human-animal bond.
- Owner / Partner at Pets at the Vets Hospital – 1997 to 2011
- National Executive Committee at Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia – 1995 to 2010. Founding Member. Life Membership. National President twice. For 15 years, represented the association and the veterinary nurses of Australia, and was intensely involved in education, industrial relations and the Australian Veterinary Nurses Journal.
- Sales Representative at Lyppard Australia – 1994 to 1997, Visiting 100 veterinary practices in the east of Melbourne
- Nurse Manager at Plymouth Veterinary Hospital, UK – 1979 to 1982
- Diploma in Management – 2011, Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – 1982, Berkshire College of Agriculture
- Farm Administration – 1974, Riseholme College of Agriculture
Honours and Awards
- Life Membership, Australian Veterinary Business Association
- Life Membership, Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia
- Meritorious Services Award, Australian Veterinary Association
- Veterinary Nursing Award, British Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Telstra Business Women’s Award Finalist, 1996
SANE Veterinary Management Solutions,
for when you need a little sanity in your practice...
Contact SANE Veterinary Management Solutions
Got a question for SANE? Fill in the form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!